Okay, so I previously made a post called “Alexis Ren Diet and Fitness Guide” and she was also featured as my inspiring person of the week, which you can find here. I got a lot of positive feedback on those two posts and more requests for Alexis related stuff. One of the most frequent questions was “I read the guide and I saw the grocery list and snack list, but what exactly does she eat for meals?” I included general meals like, salads, soups, and meat free sandwiches, but those are pretty broad meals. So I’m going to give the readers what they want. I will provide 3 breakfast recipes, 2 lunch, and 2 dinner, PLUS 3 of her “cheat meals” (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, and 1 dinner.)
Alright, so there’s no denying Alexis has a fantastic body, and most of us are wondering WHAT DOES SHE EAT TO LOOK LIKE THAT?!?! (and where can I buy it?)
Well, you can buy all of the ingredients you need to make Alexis inspired meals at your local grocery store.
- Greek, coconut, or soy yoghurt swirled with almond butter with some strawberries or blueberries on top.
- Egg white scramble with kale and spinach (season with some salt and pepper) and top with avocado slices
- A vegan protein shake made with 1 frozen banana, 1 scoop of vegan vanilla protein, and 1 cup almond milk. Optional – add a handful of strawberries, a handful of spinach, or some acai puree/powder.
Alexis also loves fruit, watermelon is her favorite, so if you are in a hurry, grab some fruit!
Can’t go a morning with out coffee? Don’t worry, Alexis LOVES coffee and drinks it everyday.
Usually she drinks it with some stevia and almond milk, but when she feels like treating herself she drinks it with cream and sugar.
- Salad made of mixed greens topped with chopped green beans, red cabbage, toasted peanuts, sprinkled with pepper and lemon juice.
- Veggie burger patty with tomato, onions, pickles, and two pieces of butter lettuce as the buns.
Alexis doesn’t eat bread so using substitutes for buns like butter lettuce helps to hold her sandwiches together.
- Chicken and hummus with carrots and celery on the side.
- Veggie soup made with potatoes or sweet potatoes, veggie stock, carrots, celery, onions, and kidney beans. (Throw the ingredients together and let them simmer for an hour)
Once Alexis eats dinner she does not snack after dinner. She doesn’t eat after 7 because she says it is best for her digestion.
As for cheat meals…
Breakfast would consist of french toast with whip cream, turkey bacon, scrambled eggs, and a ton of coffee! Lunch would be a burrito from Chipotle. I don’t know her exact order, but it is definitely not a beef burrito. For dinner Alexis might have something with with bread since she usually doesn’t eat it. Lastly, for dessert, Alexis likes ice cream (duh, who doesn’t) and cookies. She’s posted snapchats while eating chocolate cookies, and her best friend tweeted about eating cookies dipped in almond butter.
Working out is a big part of Alexis’ bod. She works out a lot and she was a ballerina for years.
She stretches and does yoga which helps elongate and tone muscles.
I hope this was informative and enjoyable for my readers!