Tammy Hembrow has a great body and is almost instafamous for her amazing body, adorable kids, and perfect life.
She’s super pretty and you can actually buy a fitness/workout guide to get a booty like her online.
She eats healthy, well balanced meals all week and then has a cheat meal once a week.
She enjoys treating herself with fruit during the week.
More savory main courses like sandwiches make up the other meals she has during the week.
While her weeks consist of well balanced, calorie restricted meals and protein shakes, het cheat days are an all out sugar/fat/calorie party.
Donuts seem to be her favorite cheat day food, as she posts them on her instagram often.
She has a great body and you can find her guide on instagram or with a quick google search.
Margot Robbie has been the star of many many movies in the last year or two and is one of the hottest commodities in Hollywood right now. I personally LOVE her, I think she’s gorgeous and I’m totally obsessed with her! I figured if I love her so much other people must to so I’m going to do my research and bring you guys a full workout/diet guide!
- Running/Cycling are Margot’s favorite cardio workouts and help keep her in her perfect shape.
- Crunches (other ab workouts).
- Yoga/Stretching keep her elongated limbs looking long and slim.
Foods she avoids:
- Whole Milk Dairy Products
- Baked Goods
- White Processed Carbs
- Sugary Drinks
- All Fast Food
Her favorite snack is – Carrot Sticks
Meal examples –
- Porridge with blackberries
- ‘Green machine’ smoothie with kale and apple
- Skinny lemon chicken with brown rice
- Mackerel salad with tomatoes and cucumber
- Tuna steaks with sweet potato
- Vegetable hot pot with rice noodles
One of Margot’s key fitness tips is to stay hydrated! Drink your water.
Feel free to check it out, follow, and send asks!